Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
CSR Program’s Purpose: Traditionally, the role of a business is to generate profits and maximize the return on investment made by its shareholders and investors. Promoting ethical business practices and stimulating social responsibility within our portfolio, by focusing on social investments through aligning CSR initiatives to its core business operations, can substantially multiply the impact of its business operations.
- By making the communities where we live and work better, we gain their support to enable our success.
- CSR Program’s Quantifiable Measurable Outcomes »
- The greatest impact for the organizations involved see the development of positive, long-term relationships between both the companies and their communities. It becomes a reciprocally rewarding situation. Furthermore, successful projects reflect well on the business. This could and would influence consumers and clients who are constantly making choices in the marketplace.
- Essentially, the marketplace is the tool to create wealth and resources that can be distributed back through the community to solve and profoundly impact the daily challenges that exist.
- Our Commitment to the Environment »
- At Full Throttle Ventures, we are committed to becoming a leading investment capital group and an environmentally responsible company. We are focused on achieving this by taking actions in the present that will create an environmentally sustainable future, while continuing to comply with applicable legislative mandates and regulations.
- Reduce the need to burn fossil fuels and lower greenhouse gas emissions through anaerobic digestion technology and process innovation.
- Advance and utilize cost-efficient alternatives and environmentally responsible renewable energy sources and building materials.
- Integrate Green Building Design principles.
- Improve the sustainability of our development projects and at our facilities, and responsibly manage wastes generated by our business activities.
- Actively work together with our portfolio companies’ employees, co-workers, board of directors, business partners, government officials, institutions of higher learning and respective communities to promote accountability and protect the environment while achieving our business goals.
- A Worldwide Approach to Addressing Greenhouse Gas Emissions »
- We support a worldwide approach to addressing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in the renewable energy and real estate industries. Together with other developers, engineers, governments, dairy farmers, land owners, and public utility companies, we’re working toward collective industry goals, including (TBD)% average annual energy efficiency improvement through 2016, and a 50% reduction in Co2 and Methane by 2050, relative to 2010 baseline levels.
- Sustainable Business Practices »
- Time – Our employees will find ways to volunteer their time to nonprofit and community organizations providing vital health and human services, education environmental, economic development, and arts and culture programs and services they are passionate about.
- Product – We’ll donate a percentage of our incubator space to help entrepreneurs secure their opportunities to become successful future business and community leaders, established corporations, and volunteers.
- Equity – A percentage of the profits from Full Throttle Ventures investments will be used to fund monetary investments and sponsorships for nonprofit organizations and scholarships for interns that align with our employee-volunteer projects, sustainable business practices, and commitment to profoundly impacting the present to create a brighter future for all.
- Host educational sessions for our employees and the community on topics that include: social responsibility, wealth management, environmental sustainability, and mentoring.
- Support local universities and future entrepreneurs by participating in internship and mentoring programs, tutorial workshops, and conferences.
- Encourage our employees to further invest in our communities by patronizing local businesses.
- Develop business partnerships and workforce by contracting and hiring locally skilled women, minorities, and other residents and graduates within our community.
- Work with other organizations, customers, and businesses to develop and lead industry-wide environmental initiatives. These programs will help minimize the environmental footprint of the energy and development industries and encourage environmentally responsible development and business practices.
- Implement programs to eliminate and/or reduce hazardous waste to protect the environment and provide clean food and water sources.
- Provide clean food and water sources to supply our nation’s ever-increasing demands.